By well known reviewer and music critic, Jim Brenholts, is an eclectic and highly insightful view into the artists and recordings of the ambient, new age and electronica genres. It fills an important niche in the available literature in that it covers some of the most innovative work in the field that, for whatever reason, has remained largely unknown to a wider audience.
- Constance Demby - Out of the Mist
- Suzanne Ciani - Love in the Waves
- Dino Pacifici - Currents of Space
- Kees Aerts - Put Me Down, Scotty
- Rudy Adrian - Rain Shadow
- Ron Boots - Sleeping Drive
- James Johnson - Slowly Away
- Richard Bone - Inevitable Zen
- dreamSTATE - Between Realities
- ETERE-O - Dedalus
- Never Known - Shifting Through An Abiding Rest
- Larry Kucharz - Space Noise
- Matt Borghi - Lucentia
- Max Corbacho - Predawn Darkness
- Dave Tollefson - Painted Sky
A set of compact discs by various artists profiled was created specially to accompany the book. Many of the pieces in the set are unreleased rarities made available by the artists specifically for this project, while others are selected from pulished recordings by the artists themselves. All of the rights to the music are retained by the artists and we sincerely hope that you will seek out their music and add their solo recordings to your collection.
Volume Two features the work of Costance Demby, Suzanne Ciani, Dino Pacifici, Kees Aerts, Rudy Adrian, Ron Boots, James Johnson, Richard Bone, dreamSTATE, ETERE-O, Never Known, Larry Kucharz, Matt Borghi, Max Corbacho and Dave Tollefson.