The musical project "Contemporary Electronic Soundscapes" ("CES" in short) is run by users of Polish forum of classical electronic music "Studio Nagran" (which means in Polish: "Recording Studio"). The project started in 2006.
The classical electronic music, as well as so-called "the new electronic", create a broad spectrum of styles. The idea of the project is to compare how musicians of various inspirations, sensibility, imagination and set of instruments would face the challenge of a single subject. There will be 2 or 3 releases every year. Each following edition of the project will be devoted to a different subject.
- Konrad Kucz - Robotic Missions [4:24]
- Pharaoh - Song Of An Ancient Mountain [7:27]
- Odyssey - Planet B [6:47]
- Geiger Box - Walking Probe [3:31]
- Olo - On Mars By Bike [7:09]
- Polaris - 975 [6:26]
- Vanderson - Memories From Red Planet [6:04]
- Andymian - Another Voice On Mars [10:25]
- Endorphine - The Chronicles Of Mars [7:21]