This CD integrates the work of 13 Belgian musicians into a beautiful sonic journey.
This ambient music collection accimodates many levels of listening attention without
enforcing one in particular. Since each artist has his own distinctive musical style,
Ambient Nation 2 is a diversified and convincing collection of present-day
- VENJA - Afloat [5:29]
Percussion and synthesizers by Venja - recorded at the Wetland Studio - 1995
- VIDNA OBMANA - Shamanistic return [6:43]
Instruments: electronics, loops, cymbals, claves, shells, rainstick, ocarina and chanting.
- FRANK QUASAR - Angkor [5:47]
Angkor is a musical expression describing the magnificent temple complex.
- PATRICK KOSMOS - Fourteen ways to a veritcal take-off [6:24]
Featuring Alain Raes: additional percussion.
- FRANK DEBOOSERE - Gemini twice [5:33]
Frank is a professional weather forecaster who likes some high pressure music as well.
- ALAIN WYMEELS - The snake and the bellydancer [5:26]
Moving towards each other, merging into each other, becoming one.
- WALTER CHRISTIAN ROTHE - Insomnia [7:07]
Voice by Hannah Shenish.
- YPSWAY - Silences of love [5:05]
Composed and performed by Ypsway.
- LEV SISTER - Rainbow [5:49]
Relaxing mind and body... Enjoy it!
- CARL DESEYN - Fading Horizon [4:51]
Trying to capture the intensity of the sunset and the day end.
- MAJOR MINOR - Morphing waves [6:00]
Composed and performat by Major Minor in 1995.
- EMMANUEL TUTS-SCHIEMSKY - Bedouin caravan [5:22]
Devoted to all places on earth which seem to be fading away.
- SYMBIAN - Incantation [5:55]
Composed and performed by Peter de Backer and Johan van den Abeele.