The musical project "Contemporary Electronic Soundscapes" ("CES" in short) is run by users of Polish forum of classical electronic music "Studio Nagran" (which means in Polish: "Recording Studio"). The project started in 2006.
The classical electronic music, as well as so-called "the new electronic", create a broad spectrum of styles. The idea of the project is to compare how musicians of various inspirations, sensibility, imagination and set of instruments would face the challenge of a single subject. There will be 2 or 3 releases every year. Each following edition of the project will be devoted to a different subject.
- Human Error - Mars (Prelude 2 Rain) [5:15]
- Krzysztof Horn - Martian Sailing Vessels [8:35]
- Anthares - Cold Eyes Of Planet Mars [5:46]
- PaDoBa - Martian Autumn [5:32]
- Vix - Travelling Across The Red Desert [10:21]
- 9th Layer - Going To Mars? [24:50]