"Night Music" is the 5th volume in the essential "Best of Series" taken from the AD Music catalogue. The music has been carefully chosen to reflect mysterious journeys of discovery, so this compilation features emotionally inspired soundscapes of ambient space music that highlights the diversity the label has to offer. "Night Music" continues the depth and beauty youíve come to expect from this excellent compilation series and it is sure to become your own personal soundtrack of the mind. Journey to new and uncharted worlds through the tranquil and ethereal soundscapes the artists create.
- The Kobalt Project - Odessa Ambience [7:05]
- Robert Fox - Weaver of chance [4:21]
- Acheloo - I am the Earth`s Mistress [5:56]
- Witchcraft - First Point of Aires [5:45]
- Richard Bone - The Seduction of Dr Pasteur [6:04]
- Robert de Fresnes - Poseidia (The Sirens Call) [3:51]
- Geigertek - Until the End of Time [6:21]
- Acheloo - Sirens [7:38]
- David Wright - Momentum (part 3) [4:35]
- Enterphase - Ray Bradbury`s Ghost [8:06]
- Wim - The White Peak [6:08]
- Ramsaygee - Phasmatis [5:35]
- Lord of the Ants - Los Angeles Lounge Lizard [7:13]
An astonishing voyage through beautiful and absorbing ambient space music soundscapes - an extraordinarily good collection.
2010. Press Information
I have to say that while I have thoroughly enjoyed compiling the previous four albums, Night Music is my personal favorite so far. It was the hardest to put together because we wanted to showcase some of the more esoteric and ambient music the label has to offer, although I guess itís still very much in the electronica music style, and I wanted to cross fade tracks this time to create even more atmosphere, not always the easiest thing to do on compilations. Iím really pleased with how it sounds, and we all love the cover art. It features the incredible music of Acheloo (two superb ambient tracks) plus another newcomer appearing for the first time Lord of the Ants. Also, nice to be able to feature my good friend Richard Bone for the first time with the beautiful "The Seduction of Dr Pasteur".
2010. David Wright