Part 3 of the "Truth" CD-series is digging even deeper into mysterious sound world inspired by The X-Files. Several different couples of musicians were put together in the studio, and again the outcomes have turned out both unexpectedly & fantastic. Newcomers on this CD are the guys from Airsculpture and the talented Amsterdam-based musician James J. Clent.
- Ron Boots & John Dyson - The Fugitive [8:20]
- Kees Aerts & Airsculpture - Crossing the Road (Running Frog) [9:40]
- Robert Marselje & Jean Paul van Engelen - The Borders of Believe [8:36]
- Syndromeda & Harold van der Heijden - The Secret of the Tribe [8:00]
- Johannes Munz & Rene de Vreng - (Limits of) Investigation [7:15]
- James J. Clent & Kees Aerts - Surfacing from Beyond [7:40]
- Ron Boots, Harold van der Heijden, Mario Schönwälder, Detlef Keller - Aliennation [7:43]
- Ian Boddy & Norman Fay - 23:59 [7:15]
- Ron Boots & Kees Aerts - The Silence of the Scream [8:30]
1996. Press information.